Vitanica Cortisol Relief, Sleep, Stress, Cortisol Manager Supplement, Vegan, 60 Capsules
Cortisol Relief promotes healthy reduced cortisol levels and thus promotes reduced stress, promotes relaxation, promotes a deeper and restful sleep cycle and maintains optimal health and aging.*
Avoid if pregnant or lactating. Seek professional advice if using prescription medications.
Cortisol is a stress hormone the body needs to regulate the stress response in the brain. It also plays a role in regulating blood pressure and glucose utilization, which insures that our body can react as fast as possible with good energy and alertness. However, when cortisol levels remain inappropriately elevated for extended periods of time… it can lead to significant disruption several support systems. Cortisol Relief promotes healthy stress responses and supports maintenance of healthy slee
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
L-Theanine 100 mg, Phosphatidylserine 50 mg, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract (4.5% withanolides) 200 mg, Relora® proprietary (Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense) bark extract blend 250 mg, Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) aerials 50 mg, Mimosa tree (Albizia lebbeck) bark and flower 50 mg, Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) mushroom 50 mg, Vegetarian capsule (Hypromellose and water).
One (1) capsule daily. For best results, take with an evening meal. Also suitable for men.
- Formulated by Doctor Tori Hudson a Naturopathic Physician
- Adaptogenic support with: Ashwagandha root & Cordyceps promoting healthy stress adaptation and a regulated sleep circadian rhythm
- Magnolia with Phellodendron (Relora), a proprietary blend, has been shown to promote normal hormone levels associated with stress‐induced obesity. It promotes lower cortisol by as much as 37%
- Phosphatidylserine is an important brain nutrient and promotes maintenance of normal and healthy cortisol levels. L‐theanine & Lemon Balm also promote calm and reduced feelings of stress
- Mimosa tree bark comes from the Mimosa tree (Albizia lebbeck), “the tree of happiness”, which is known to influence important neurotransmitters to support the mood, optimize the time it takes to fall asleep, and reduce mental chatter