OPTIMUM NUTRITION Essential Amino Energy
OPTIMUM NUTRITION Essential Amino Energy, Blueberry Mojito, Preworkout and Essential Amino Acids with Green Tea and Green Coffee Extract, 30 Servings / 2-Pack with Shaker Cup
- 5 to 10 Calories & 0 Grams Sugar 5 Grams of Free Form Amino Acids per serving
- 1 serving provides 100 mg of caffeine from natural sources (from Green Tea and/or Coffee Bean) to help deliver Focus and Energy any time of Day* Whether you need an afternoon pick me up or something to use in the morning Control the intensity of the product by dialing up or down the number of scoops to fit your needs Be mindful of your caffeine intake throughout the day and don’t use more than 10 scoops per day
- Easy to Mix Anytime Energy Powder with Amino Acids
- Multiple Flavors to choose from including our NEW Tea Series and Naturally Flavored items
Amino Energy Ice Pops
Per 1 Ice Pop
- Calories 4
- Carbs 1 g.
- Fat 0 g.
- Protein 0 g.
- Recipe Makes: 6 Ice Pops
Amino Energy Blueberry Mojito Flavor – 2 scoops.
Amino Energy Fruit Fusion – 2 scoops.
Amino Energy Blue Raspberry – 2 scoops.
30 oz. Water.
- In 3 separate shaker cups, mix 10 oz. of cold water with 2 scoops of each flavor of Amino Energy.
- Pour Amino Energy Fruit Fusion into popsicle molds till 1/3 full. Place in freezer until solid (about 50 minutes).
- Remove mold from freezer, remove tops of molds and pour Amino Energy Blueberry Mojito flavor mixture into mold until 2/3 full.
- Place covers back on mold and refreeze for about 40 minutes.
- Once second layer is frozen, remove from freezer and pour Amino Energy Blue Raspberry mixture into remainder of mold.
- Place back into freezer until solid, about 40 minutes. Enjoy!
Amino Energy Blueberry Mojito 30 Serving 9.5 oz PowderUse anytime for Essential Amino Acid Delivery, Nitric Oxide Production, Muscle Recovery Acceleration, Improved Energy and Focus. Free Form Amino Acids for Rapid Uptake. Essential Amino Acids including BCAAs. Supports Recovery Before, During & After Exercise. Train Longer & Harder with beta-Alanine. Natural Energizers & Antioxidants. Supports Nitric Oxide Synthesis. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Mix two scoops of Essential Amino Energy in 10-12 oz of cold water. Recommended Use For an amino acid boost Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals. For pre-workout energy take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training. For post workout recovery Take 1-2 servings immediately after training. Dial-Up Your Energy and Aminos Scoop 2, Energy Level Mild, Amino Level 5 grams, Scoop4, Energy Level Moderate, Amino Level 10 grams, Scoop 6, Energy Level Intense, Amino Level 15 grams. Tips Essential Amino Energy contains 50 mg of caffeine per scoop, so do not consume after 500pm if you have difficulty sleeping. Essential Amino Energy also contains beta-alanine and may cause a temporary tingling sensation on your skin. This is normal. With continued use, the intensity of the sensation will decrease or disappear. – Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Supplement FactsAmount Per Serving% Daily Value***Calories10Total Carbohydrates2 g1%Amino Blend5 energy Blend160 mg Proprietary Blend Amino Blend Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine, Micronized Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Theronine, Micronized L-Methionine Energy Blend Caffeine (from Green Tea), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)(standardized for EGCG), Green Coffee Extract.
Size: 60 Servings | Color: Blueberry Mojito