Klaire Labs Acumen – High Strength Bacopa monnieri
Klaire Labs Acumen – High Strength Bacopa monnieri to Support Memory, Cognition & Stress Management for Adults & Kids 7 Years+, Clinically Studied CDRI 08 Extract (60 Capsules)
- Clinically shown to support working memory and retention* (Formerly KeenMind)
- Bacopa monnieri, commonly known as Brahmi, is an adaptogenic plant.
- Each serving of Klaire Labs’ Acumen contains 320 mg of CDRI 08 Bacopa monnieri extract.
- Contains none of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- With a cleaner label formulation compared to sister brand KeenMind, Acumen is well-tolerated by adults and children 7 years and older with no stimulant effects.
This high potency standardized whole plant Bacopa monnieri extract CDRI 08 is clinically demonstrated to support working memory and retention.*
Bacopa monnieri, commonly known as Brahmi, is an adaptogenic plant. CDRI 08 is the most extensively researched bacopa extract shown to support cognitive function, spatial working memory, new information retention, stress management, and mood.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Suggested Use – Adults: 2 caps daily with food, preferably in the morning with breakfast, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Children over 7 yrs: 1 cap daily with food, preferably in the morning with breakfast. Children 4 to 7 yrs: Consult healthcare professional.