iRestore Laser Hair Growth System
- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System (also known as iRestore Essential, ID-500) is a FDA-cleared hair loss treatment and medical device for treating alopecia, receding hairline, balding & thinning hair to stimulate hair regrowth for men and women (note: this is NOT the iRestore Professional model)
- 6-Month 100% Money Back Guarantee – Users can expect to see visible hair improvement in as little as 3 to 6 months (results may vary). If you don’t see results with our laser hair loss products in 6 months, send it back for a FULL REFUND (NOTE: you MUST contact the seller Freedom Laser Therapy directly for the return as Amazon’s system only allows up to 30 days)
- iRestore has been clinically studied by doctors and been proven to promote hair regrowth for men and women in a recent 2017 research study. In this clinical study, an astonishing 100% of active male and female users saw visible hair growth with an average increase of 43.23% in hair count (Scroll down to the “RELATED VIDEO SHORTS” section below to learn more)
- Whether you’re a man or woman, you can grow thicker, fuller, and healthier hair fast with iRestore’s clinical-strength laser hair restoration technology. You can use it on its own or combine it with other hair loss treatments; physicians believe low level laser therapy (LLLT) can be used to enhance the results of other hair loss treatments (such as biotin supplements, hair growth shampoo, conditioner, foam, Rogaine, minoxidil, Propecia, finasteride, and other hair growth products)
- Developed in GMP-certified facilities, this home-use medical device is durable, lightweight, comfortable, hands-free and easy to use – unlike a laser comb and brush that provides far less coverage AND require constant hand movement, which is tiring, inconvenient, and prevents you from going about your day.
The iRestore Laser Hair Growth System is clinically proven to treat hair loss for both men and women. Low-level laser therapy is a non-invasive, safe, and clinically proven way to stimulate hair follicles to grow thicker and fuller hair. This powerful medical device uses clinical-strength laser technology to treat balding, thinning hair and receding hairline.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone who wants to grow thicker, fuller, and healthier-looking hair
- Anyone who is willing to invest the time to be consistent with the every other day treatments to regrow his/her hair back
- Anyone who is using other hair growth products and wants to achieve better results
WHO IS IT NOT FOR?
- Anyone who is looking for an instant solution to grow back hair overnight (remember: this process takes time and patience)
- Anyone who is bald or has been bald for years (this is often a sign that the follicles are no longer alive)
- Anyone who not willing to invest time & effort in regrowing his/her hair
2017 CLINICAL STUDY DATA: In the recent clinical study, 100% of users grew hair and experienced significant hair growth. During the 4-month study, the average increase in hair count was an astonishing 43.2% (to learn more, scroll down to the RELATED VIDEO SHORTS section below).
HOW IT WORKS: Our engineers have calibrated the lasers to the optimal wavelength (650nm red light) proven to promote hair growth. The 51 medical-grade lasers and LEDs radiate light energy that is absorbed by the hair follicles to enhance cell metabolism rate and reactivate follicles to stimulate hair growth.
The Science of Laser Hair Restoration – See Before & After Photos Below from Actual Customers
Do not stare directly into the laser light. Make sure hair is dry prior to use. Keep device out of reach of children and pets. Keep device away from water and wet areas.
The iRestore is protected by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects. FDA 510(k) cleared medical device. Must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this FDA-cleared laser hair growth system. Please refer to the Norwood-Hamilton Scale (approved: Class Ila to V) / Ludwig-Savin Scale (approved: Class I to II) and Fitzpatrick Skin Type Scale (approved: Type I to IV) for compatibility. Not indicated for users with severe hair loss. iRestore has been clinically tested for males between the ages of 18 and 48 and females between the ages of 18 and 60. While it has not been clinically tested for anyone outside the range, it does not indicate it will not be effective for anyone outside the range. If you are taking medications that affect skin sensitivity to light or have a medical condition that makes you extremely sensitive to light, please consult your doctor before use. This device is FDA-cleared and indicated to treat androgenic alopecia.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.